Friday, April 1, 2011

The bad beginning


Oh well, guys. What should i say about today. From the title above you've already can guess it's a bad day. The first day of April. The April fools day. It should be a great day. But evidently it's not at all :/

I won't tell you anything. About what happened to me today. Just skip that part and forget it. Now, we move to another topic.

Still about April. I wanna share about my wish list for this month.

✖ Have last long relationship. It's almost 15 months ♥

✖ Be healthier. Especially my stomach.

✖ Gain weight. About 3 kilograms. I'm slim, but not plump enough.

✖ Have longer hair. Kinda regret i cut my hair when CNY. Longer hair is nicer. We can shape it more. Make it curly, straight, whatever.

✖ Have thicker hair. My hair is kinda thin that's why i wanna have thicker hair. Luckily it's black enough.

✖ Have self-control. Dunno why i'm kinda moody now. Omg.! This is not me. I'm not used to be like that.

✖ Be more diligent. Or my report book will be burnt. Even though there is no red mark in my report so far.

✖ Be blessed, happiness around me and special wish. I wish ** could back and no much longer i'll get **********

Okay, that's all. Anyway, happy april fools day readers. Before it's over, trick people around you. Today is the day for it :p The first person who tricked me is Tina. Haha 

Hope this April will be a good month for me and you too.



Wishing on the falling star ☆

2 comments: