Monday, October 17, 2011

That Dream

Yesterday afternoon, i saw you in my dream. i can touch you. you seemed so real. but when i was awake, i knew it was only a short nap dream.

somehow i was in your car with you. you wore simple white T-shirt. i still remember, that you always prefer T-shirt than the others. yeah, and as always you looked perfect even in that simple T-shirt. you drove me somewhere. then it's unclear what happened next.

the point is, that dream reminds me at you and everything about us. i know it's not right. however, we had been separated and i have started a new life since i met Harris. he's everything for me now. i plan about my future w/ him, spend the rest of my life to be his wife. it's my FUTURE

but i always hope that i could meet you someday to make everything clear between us. i never left you. neither did you. it's just about DESTINY.

i told Harris and he simply said 'you shouldn't have thought it anymore'

i wonder if i ever crossed your mind all this time
and i you ever dreamed of me like i did yesterday


remembering you again,


your past
Frog


No comments:

Post a Comment