Sunday, August 28, 2011

carry this hatred till i die

in a bad emotion.
once i get mad and hate a person, i won't stop hating that person even i seldom hate people. that's me.

well,these days i ever thought about to forgive you. i started to look you in another way,positively. just to find out a good side of yours that can be my consideration. but now i realize i did a very BIG mistake and regret it. i shouldn't have thought about forgiving. you even don't deserve my forgiveness. hell yeah !

don't care if you were deliberately or not. but the thing is you brought so many troubles into my peace life. surely, i can slap you !

and fyi, not only you. but them too. such a group of idiot(s) that always bother me in every single thing i do. watch out guyss,this little innocent girl could be an evil witch.!

omo.! i'd better not talk about this. it's really a mood-destroyer.

enough for today.
am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment